Writing need alot of practice.
Some of ideas you can do for your children to do their writing, such as:
- ask the children to write journal book everyday about their daily life.
- ask them to write in the blog and then publish it for your family and friends.
- For the young kids, you can ask them to write the 5 short sentences then continue long and more paragraph.
- Using pictures are good way to write the story about it.
- Read the article or the magazine or the book then you can ask them to rewrite what they think about it with their own words.
- Write and express wht they think about some important event, a special person in their life, etc.
Here are some good and useful links.
For young kids:
- Writing from abcteach
- Writing Exercise for the toddlers
- Writing exercise for grade Pre-K-1
- Writing cursive A-Z
- More practice on writing
- Tracing Paper
- Kids Spelling, Grammar and Writing Games
- Resources for Young Writers
- 5th Grade Writing Standard
For bigger kids:
- How to Write Better
- Write 101: How to Write Well
- Learn to write English Clearly and Correctly
- Guide to Grammar and Writing
Please share with us if you know other good resources.