Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Where Is My Cookie?"


One day, one of Idris's classmates was wondering about why Idris had to go out from the class everytime at 6 o'clock.

"Idris, why did you always go out at 6 o'clock?" asked his friend.
"I went out to get my cookies," Idris answered with smile.

The next day, at six o'clock, Idris came out from his class.
When Idris was back in the class, some of his friends were begging him for cookies.

"Idris, where are the cookies?," asked one of his friends.
"Oh, I ate all the cookies," said Idris raising his both hand up.
His friends were sad because no more cookies for them.

When the class was over, one of his friend said something to all his friends.

"I knew why Idris had to go out at 6 o'clock. He had to pray," his friends explained to other friends.
"Yeah, you're right, I ate my cookies and did my pray, too" said Idris happily.



This is just one simple story in my children daily life that means a lot for me, as a parent. Alhamdulillah, He always remember his obligatory to Allah.


May Allah always bless him and all our children. Ameen.