Thursday, August 26, 2010

He Is Going to College, too.

Alhamdulillah, the meeting with the Dean of Academic and the Dean of Student went very well. My youngest son (11 years old) is going to take the class in this Fall in Gateway Community College.
He had go through the same with other applicant to that college.
He did very well. Alhamdulillah.

Mom, I have my own account now in college. He is so happy being student in campus. He used to hear story from his older brother and sister about going to college everyday.
Now he is really going to have that experience in this Fall 2010. The class will start on August 30, 2010. He is ready with the textbook, pencil, and paper college. This is what my kids said to me,"Please buy for us paper for college not the wide ruled line paper. I didn't realize that there are two different kinds of papers.

Now I have one more homeschooling kid, my youngest daughter.

May Allah make increase our knowledge. Ameen.

Happy Ramadan and Happy Homeschooling.